Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Already?!

Unbelievable.....the fact that it is Memorial Day (and that I had a day off!)   Weekends keep filling up with fun activities and the weather is finally much warmer, welcome summer.   


This past weekend, I had a great friend come visit and it was definitely the start of the summer season here in New England.  My apartment holds heat very well so we made sure to get out as much as we could.  On Saturday, Angela and I trekked a short 45 minutes up to Seabrook, NH to eat at one of the best seafood places, Brown's!!   Just a beachy, not fancy place that knows how to make their lobster right! 


Took it easy the rest of the weekend, enjoying the city and the weather.  My favorite part of Sunday was sitting down at the docks by the harbor, watching people in their boats (and of course listening to the whale watching tours explain their rules to the folks getting ready to head out).   :)


Getting ready for the week here so will write more soon.  Obviously I'm not the  best blog updater but don't worry, I'm still writing!  eventually  ;)

No comments: