Saturday, November 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I have been in Chambersburg for my Thanksgiving break which has been lovely - I love spending time with family and friends, the only downfall is that I came down with some sort of sinus/flu thing on Thursday evening.  Luckily, I can just spend time at the house with my family and I have had some great friends stop by and drop off supplies like medicine, ice cream, fruit, and soup  :o)


I'm hoping that by tomorrow, I feel a lot better as I will be heading down to Kyle and Val's for the evening so I can get to BWI on time Monday morning. 

I know that everyone has been posting about what they are thankful for etc, so I won't make a huge list.  What I will say is that I have plenty to be thankful for at every moment throughout my life.  It's easy to get caught up in worrying, in worldly views - instead, we should focus on the good, have faith that things will work out, and be thankful for everyone and everything around us. 



Ok - enough of that, I will write more soon, just wanted to get an update on here since it has been awhile!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'm so glad we got to see you before you flew back to MA! Please come again :-D