I feel like most of the last year of my life has been different transitions. I have one more big one to go and that will be transitioning my current clients to their new music therapists and the moving into my new full-time position! I am very excited to get started, meet my new co-workers etc. etc.
In other news, this weekend was wonderful! Angela and I hosted a game-night on Friday night, complete with munchies and pizza. About ten people fit into our tiny apartment and were full of laughs, playing Apples to Apples and Catch Phrase. Mark was scarily good at Catch Phrase :o) It was so awesome to look around and see that in my short 6 months here, I'm starting to build community. I think the winter months were hard because people don't want to come out and do as much but the warmer weather should be great for getting involved and getting to know people!
Being 25 is a strange age for transitions. 40 years ago, being 25 would be a whole different stage than what it is now....but I don't think I'm behind or ahead, I wouldn't change any decisions thus far so I think I'm on a good path. Two roads diverged...... :o)
Anyway, off to bed - the start of transition week awaits me in the morning.
miss you and sending love, xoxoxo
In other news, this weekend was wonderful! Angela and I hosted a game-night on Friday night, complete with munchies and pizza. About ten people fit into our tiny apartment and were full of laughs, playing Apples to Apples and Catch Phrase. Mark was scarily good at Catch Phrase :o) It was so awesome to look around and see that in my short 6 months here, I'm starting to build community. I think the winter months were hard because people don't want to come out and do as much but the warmer weather should be great for getting involved and getting to know people!
Being 25 is a strange age for transitions. 40 years ago, being 25 would be a whole different stage than what it is now....but I don't think I'm behind or ahead, I wouldn't change any decisions thus far so I think I'm on a good path. Two roads diverged...... :o)
Anyway, off to bed - the start of transition week awaits me in the morning.
miss you and sending love, xoxoxo
1 comment:
Love you, mom
Post a Comment