Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Everything Changes

Well folks, as usual, life is always surprising and ever changing.  Sorry for the rather vague title description but I'll try to give a bit more clarity while I write.  Due to some changes at work, for both professional and personal reasons, I have resigned from my position.  What this means is unsure yet but I will be looking into possibly opportunities here in Jordan as well as back in the States.  I will for sure keep you updated on the details.  


In other news, I had a wonderful two days of sessions.  I am following through with my clients over the next few weeks as that is the ethical and responsible thing to do for their own closure and well-being.  It's amazing how music can reach areas of yourself that you never thought would be revealed, or maybe didn't realize existed.  Such a beautiful thing to watch people begin to heal emotionally  :o)   That's when I know that I love what I do.  As a friend put it yesterday, there are people to help in every corner of the world, we never have to worry about finding those in need.  Sad but true.  


We went to dinner last night at this place called Noodasia, ate a delicious meal, and also found out that they offer 'Sushi-Making Class' on Saturdays!!!  How cool would that be, how funny that I would learn to make sushi in Amman, Jordan. After dinner, we went to get ice cream and of course, I order a scoop of chocolate, then realized I wanted more, so order a scoop of Oreo and then, when the guy behind the counter offered hot fudge, how could I refuse?!   :o)
In the moments we sat and ate our ice cream, I laughed harder than I have in months, over silly silly jokes and spilling ice cream on myself.  Excellent use of my time, seriously 


Alright, more updates to come, talk with you soon.  miss you much, xoxoxo

No comments: