Today was my first day on the job and I have to say that I love it so far! I had forgotten what it's like to be around people that are excited about music therapy and the benefits it has for so many different populations. I will get to work with babies to older adults and everything in between which will be stimulating for my brain and give me lots of great experience!
My commute is only 15 minutes, not really a commute and driving between clients won't be that bad as long as I have some good tunes to listen to. Maybe I'll get into books on tape. :o) My roommate also arrived back and we seem to be getting along just fine - is it weird that we both bought horseradish hummus separately? From Trader Joe's? haha
Anyway, short update today but I will be getting more and more into work and my routine here in Somerville!
Oh and the kittens are adjusting just fine - they sleep all day and go crazy at night, how fun :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment