Weekend in the City
Although technically my second weekend in Boston, it is my first weekend with an unpacked room and as you can tell, I am writing a blog entry on a Friday night, living the life. I enjoy relaxing after a week of work though and there is so much to do, I'm sure I will find something for tomorrow! I am getting up and going to the gym in the morning and then am going to a flea market fundraiser at one of the local schools where Roman Music Therapy Services provides sessions. The flea market proceeds go to the music therapy program, how cool!
Today at work, I observed my boss providing an early intervention program for parents and children ages1.5 to 3 - sooooo cute! And the best part is that music therapists can really provide an age-appropriate, developmentally appropriate approach to the classes which will benefit the children so much more.
On a side note, I am attaching a picture of the cats doing their typical afternoon nap. They are about 12 weeks old now and acting crazy! They love playing with each other, destroying my dress pants with their claws, and also wrecking my brand new sheets :o)
Will update more tomorrow! night night!
No comments:
Post a Comment