Sunday, October 17, 2010

As Time Goes By

I always end up discussing time and my fascination with how we perceive time, etc.  Well, I won't bore you with that but I am excited with how things are moving here in Boston - slowly getting used to routine, new people, life on my own, so all in all, pretty good things!


My schedule at work is slowly getting busier, adding new contracts/clients but I am hoping to find another part-time job, just something little to bring in some extra cash.  We'll see what happens!


Since I have been here a few weeks, I thought it was finally time to post some pictures of my apartment and of course, pictures of the cats!  They have been little trouble makers as of late - getting into the toilet paper roll, behind the washer and dryer, and getting up on the counters in the kitchen.  Luckily, we have a spray bottle of water which they seem to highly dislike so the training continues.    :o)


My Bedroom!






The Bathroom  :o)



The Kitchen area



The living area connected to the kitchen




And of course, the kitties!


Hope you have a great week and I will update more soon!! 

And p.s, I had the best butterscotch pudding I have ever had at Finale in Boston, a lovely dessert place!!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Valerie said...

So I totally just realized you have been updating your blog. Um, super uber cute apartment! :)

Unknown said...

soooo, i'm taking up a new hobby at work. it's called "actually read people's blogs." i second valerie on the supercute apartment - very jealous!!!