Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

It is Halloween here in Somerville (and around the country) but hopefully, kids will venture out into the fall chill to collect candy and other goodies from all the neighbors here on Summer Street!  Angela was great and stocked up on candy so I am making dinner this evening - attempting a recipe for steamed fish that Soetji let me borrow before I left Jordan last March.  We'll see how it turns out!


On Friday afternoon, the town of Melrose, MA (where Roman Music Therapy Services has their office) - they shut down Main Street from 3-5 pm and all the local businesses owners came out to give candy to the local trick-or-treaters and let me tell you, there were about 1500 of them!  I saw a few Marios, tigers, baby dinosaurs, princesses......you name it and they were there!  It was a really great way to get the community together and a nice way for me to meet some local folks.  


I spent the afternoon with Angela yesterday, wearing a Michigan State sweatshirt to support, only to watch them lose terribly to Iowa.  It was a sad game to watch but luckily, Penn State won later in the evening!  


Going to spend a bit of today session planning for my first Early Intervention groups tomorrow and hopefully enjoy some relaxation in front of the TV  :o)


Talk soon!

No comments: