Saturday, December 5, 2009

!!!

I can't believe I forgot to mention these things! These are from the first night in Cairo :o) We went out to eat right on the Nile River (placed called Nile City) and the food was amazing. Guess what I tried?

PIGEON. I'm serious - they served stuffed pigeon which was crazy looking. Aimee took pictures. At least I can say I tried it right?

Then, after the dinner - we took a crazy carriage ride across a bridge over the Nile River, the carriages were quite old and the horses were going fast. Aimee and I were holding onto each other for dear life :o)

To top the evening off, we took a boat ride on the Nile River. How cool is that?! The boat was like one you would see at the beach or something that had music and plenty of seats, we had a great time dancing and looking at the city skylines. At night, you could really see the city pollution which wasn't that appealing but oh well.

Ok, just wanted to make sure I told you those things. :o)

No comments: