Quick Update: I just ate one of the cookies and it tasted great! :o) woohoo!
Hopefully, this weekend, we will get to play soccer and not get rained out. Then, next weekend is our concert in Aqaba by the Red Sea :o) Should be a really good time with the group and I'll get to sight-see a bit after we perform.
Work is going going......we are still waiting to hear from the UN as I told you before, I'll keep you updated but right now, we're just playing the waiting game. Lisa and I have done a really good job making connections at the center where we work with case workers and psychologists and we've heard a lot of good feedback about the music therapy program. The kids love coming and tell their parents and psychologists that, so WOOHOO! We are slowly making a difference I think. Knock on wood.
I haven't seen my trusty falafal guys in awhile so I should make a trip over to Rainbow Street. Right now, Lisa is in Jerusalem and Grace is in Lebanon so my Rainbow Street girls aren't in town. I'll give you more updates soon. Sorry the crazy stories are slowing down but don't worry, I have no doubt something fun and crazy will happen soon. Love you and miss you lots, talk soon. xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment