I walk to the gym when I go because it's about a half-mile down the street so a good warm-up walk...well, yesterday as I was walking, I looked very American with my sweatshirt and iPod on but for the first time, I didn't notice the awkward staring. I'm not sure why but it was quite nice, no honking from the taxi's, just a beautiful walk down to the gym. Again, in the taxi the other day, the driver thought I was Arabic with my small use of phrases but he said that I also looked very Arabic, what does that mean?! I'll have to post a recent picture so you can decide for yourself.....I think I still look like me.
Oh, and one more thing, did I mention I am adopting a hamster? I bought the cage yesterday and will bring him here on Saturday. Julie's husband's hamster had babies so I decided to take one. His name is Chip because he very much resembles a chipmunk with his colors and he's decided to eat everything in site, becoming round like a little ball. I'll take a picture as soon as I get him!
Well, off to Aqaba tomorrow, I will let you know how the trip goes and put up pictures when I can. Talk to you soon! Miss you and sending hugs. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment