Monday, October 4, 2010

Losing My Mind :o)

Sometimes I feel as though I am already losing my mind.   Case in point:  This afternoon, I went to my car, opened the door, set down my purse on the seat (with keys, wallet, cell phone) inside of it, and promptly shut the car door with it locked.  Luckily, the gas station next door has wonderful people working there that let me use the phone and call my insurance company for roadside assistance.  The story then gets better!  As I was waiting for the locksmith to get here, nothing happened and then nothing happened.  I called the insurance company again and they said that the locksmith showed up and I wasn't there - not true!  I was with my car the whole time, so yet again I am waiting for another locksmith. They finally showed up and the guy was very nice, apologized and unlocked the car quickly.  


Long story short, don't lock your keys in the car!  It's such an annoying problem but in all honesty, it gave me a few hours of time just to be quiet and sit.  I literally couldn't do anything, go anywhere, call anyone so I had time to just be. 


My first official sessions on my own will take place tomorrow so I'm a bit nervous!  Excited to be out there providing music therapy but nervous that I will be rusty.  I have my sessions planned out so I hope that helps. 


Anyway, signing off for the night - will talk to you soon!  xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I locked myself out of my apartment last week with an armful of wet laundry and a laundry room key. Knowing Jess would be back eventually, I just walked around thinking. Man, thinking intentionally can be great and annoying!!!