In other news, I had yet another symphony rehearsal tonight and it went really well. Again, no yelling at the flutes (because we are so good! :o) ) and we have a concert in 2 weeks at the Dead Sea. Hopefully we'll be ready! All I know is that it feels really good to be playing flute again, although I should be practicing more!
Today, I also had a new experience with laundry. The washing machine in my new apartment is missing the little lint bag holder.....and what I did not take notice of was that because that is missing, a jagged piece of plastic sticks out of the side of the washer. Well.....when I got my clothes out of the washer, there were lovely HOLES in a few items. Not fun at all, kind of annoying, but then I just had to laugh. Laundry is not something I had to think about a lot back in the States, I usually did my laundry on Sundays and that was that. Well, here, I have to do it on Wednesdays because that is water day, when the water runs freely all day. And now, I have to watch out for my crazy washing machine! :o) The best part of laundry here is hanging it out to dry. I love my roof terrace. I'll take pictures for ya'll tomorrow.
Alright, bed time for me. Meetings and sessions tomorrow! Missing you and talk to you soon, xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment