Tuesday, October 6, 2009

moved again :o)

just a quick update because it's late and I have to go to bed! I promise I will write more tomorrow but I just wanted to let you know that I moved yet again, but this will be the last time. I moved into a three bedroom place with Aimee, the other flute player, and possibly another roommate, the oboe player from the orchestra. Right now it is just Aimee and I but the place is soo soo much better than the one before. This one is clean and has furniture and just feels more like home. We have to get unpacked and do an all-around good cleaning but so far so good, and NO COCKROACHES! Woohoo :o)

Also, after my e-mail and the issues last week at work, things have actually been getting done this week and it looks like we will have our very own music therapy room which Lisa and I will be the only ones able to access it. Perfect, and we can really turn it into a clinic, an appropriate therapeutic space. Also, on a side note, with no warning today, I had to speak in front of about 40 employees from the UNHCR etc about what I am doing with music therapy here, was a bit nervous but I think I sounded good, clear and professional, and hopefully intelligent :o)

Alright, bed time for me but I promise I will post more tomorrow and hopefully some pictures of the apartment and I took some pictures at the center where I work. Talk to you soon, miss you all so much. xoxo

No comments: