Monday, October 26, 2009

oh Symphony

Let's just say that 7 hours of symphony rehearsal in one day can be a bit exhausting. I am headed to bed but just wanted to update quick. Our guest conductor for the upcoming concert on Wednesday is from Holland and he is really amazing, a great guy and a wonderful conductor. The symphony sounds lovely! I'll let you know how the actual concert goes.

In other news, I burnt popcorn tonight on the stove.....sigh, I thought I was over the burning of food stage of my life. Luckily, I can cook pretty well now but apparently, the popcorn got me again. :o)

Still playing the waiting game with the UN but apparently, I am taking on Lisa's clients when she leaves so I will be seeing a case load of about 50 clients per week. THAT IS NUTS. I'll also update you on that, hehe.

Alright, talk to you more tomorrow. Right now, I need sleep. miss you ton, xoxoxo.

No comments: