The concert went very very well on Wednesday night, we received a standing ovation by the audience and both the conductor and concert master were quite pleased. I only messed up one note which I think only Aimee and I took notice of. Afterwards, just Grace-Jon-Lisa and I went out for a bite to eat, and enjoyed time together in a smaller group. SOOOO nice to just sit with a few friends and enjoy a moment out in Jordan. Lately, my job has been getting heavy and it is harder to enjoy the small moments of everyday. I'm working on it, and I"m sure it will be fine. Here, it is quite normal to have up days and down days. There is just so much change that I deal with on a daily basis, my brain is full up with changes :o)
Because it is Halloween tomorrow, there will be a showing of "Hocus Pocus" and I will proudly wear my halloween socks there, have to support the celebration! Alrighty, time to eat some good dinner, talk to you soon. Missing home, sending good thoughts, xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment