The job is definitely going to be a huge challenge for me. I am very particular and want to have successful sessions and experiences but it will take more time to build rapport with these kids because of the language barrier and it will be harder to go deeper with them without a translator (we are supposed to have one but do not right now). If I can do music therapy here, I'm pretty sure I can do it anywhere! That's what I"ll say in my next job interview, haha.
Alright, I am going to bed early tonight to get up in the morning and head to Jerash to see the ancient Roman ruins, more pictures will be up soon. Don't get spoiled though, soon I will be working all the time and my updates will be less exciting ;o) Miss you and talk to you soon, xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment